Friday, April 27, 2012

Week End Wrap Up

A shot of our dog's back end for the Week End Wrap Up.
See how I tied in that random photo? I'm so clever.

Okay, so this post is really late, but I've been busy. I've been at the Arbonne Global Training Conference in Las Vegas learning about new products. There are some doozies like toothpaste, mouthwash and deodorant plus lemon fit chews and protein bars. I'll cover everything in greater detail on my pinterest board and in my Arbonne shop. I know you guys don't come here for a sales pitch.


Here is the best of what I got in my email and from the web:


My buddy Scott is a great source of links on the food industry and bees. Here are some of his nuggets of wisdom for the week:


From Reuters: Food industry is using the same tactics as Big Tobaco


Poland holds Monsanto responsible for dead bees


Twitter:


@bittman How Washington went soft on childhood obesity


@WholeFoods Tips for the earth& the health of your pet




That's it for this week. Don't forget about the GTC giveaway!


Have a great weekend, ya'll!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

PracticallyHealthy.net | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012