Sunday, February 12, 2012

Case of the Sundays

My oldest had a sleepover last night. There was a time when I would have run to the bakery for a bag of donuts and considered myself such a cool mom. Now, I make some awesome gluten-free pancakeswith dark chocolate chips and drizzle them with pure maple syrup. I get more smiles AND I'm still a cool mom.

Okay, we all know I'll never be 'cool'. How about I'm a really great mom who makes a really sweet breakfast that's actually not horrendously bad for them. I'll take that.

Here's wuz up for this week:

Monday

Honey, Honey

Tuesday

Pink, Blue, and Yellow: The Rainbow of Table Top Sweeteners

Wednesday
My Journey Part II

Thursday

Revised Recipe of the Week

Friday

Fast Five Friday: Lunch Box Lunches

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

PracticallyHealthy.net | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012