Saturday, February 25, 2012

Change is Good

I've been pretty consistent this first month of my little blog in providing a new post everyday. That's going to come to a screeching halt, but only for the weekend. I am in the process of making some pretty significant changes to the look and feel of the blog. I hope to go live with it on Monday, but it may be Tuesday before it's all done. I'll keep you posted. Ha! Get it? Posted?



Alright, I promise my new blog will be better than my puns. As a bit of a teaser, here's the new address: www.practicallyhealthy.net. I like my Mrs. Pumpernickel reference, but this new name better describes the purpose of my blog: better health without a great deal of fuss.

I'm looking forward to sharing all the improvements with you. I hope you'll let me know what you like and what you would prefer to see. Above all, thank you so much taking this journey with me!

-Melie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

PracticallyHealthy.net | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012